We are inviting key local businesses to develop partnerships with Arts Alive Wales, enabling you to strengthen your profile and visibility, gain access to our growing audience and play your part in enriching the local community. Sponsoring the arts is a highly visible, cost effective and proven marketing tool that can promote your brand to key demographic groups in the region.
We are pleased to introduce new opportunities to sponsor AAW’s creative programme.
- 9,000 programme booklets professionally designed and printed annually, and distributed to businesses, tourist attractions and public venues throughout the region.
- Studio attracts an estimated 3,500 visitors each year and this figure continues to grow. Visitors come from Powys, Monmouthshire, the Herefordshire borders and South Wales Valleys.
- Outreach projects reach thousands through targeted workshops and ‘whole-community’ activity days.
- Website www.artsalivewales.org.uk was completely redesigned in 2010 and attracts over 2,000 views per month.
- Monthly e-newsletter is received by 1,200 subscribers.
- Regular features and advertisements in local and regional press.
- An expanding social media presence with over 1,000 Facebook friends and 1,600 followers on Twitter.
Estimated annual reach: 50,000
For more information about the benefits for our Business Sponsors please contact Rebecca Spooner, Arts Development Manager.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01873 811579