Booking & Payment Information
- Class costs include all materials (unless otherwise stated)
- If you are staying all day for a class please bring a packed lunch
- A booking is only confirmed once your details and payment have been received
- We regret we are unable to offer refunds without 14 days prior notice
- No refunds or exchanges can be issued for discounted courses booked in advance (eg Saturday Life Drawing, Pottery, Basket Making)
How to Pay
There are secure and easy ways to pay for a course:
- Book online with a debit/credit card or via Paypal
- Make a card payment over the phone, contact the office on 01873 811579
- Make a bank transfer:
Sort Code: 51 61 02
Account number: 02903245
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have made your payment, include your contact details and the name and dates of the course you wish to book for. We’ll reply to confirm your booking.
- Set up a standing order for an 8-10 week course. We can accept a standing order using the details above to split the cost of a longer course over a four-month term. Please contact the office for more information.
- Post a cheque, payable to Arts Alive and include your contact details, and the name and dates of the course you wish to book for. We’ll contact you to confirm your booking.